I joined Stampin’ Up in April as a hobby demonstrator, which in laywoman’s terms means I just wanted the discount on SU’s amazing products. It’s a GREAT reason to join.
- The starter kit is only $99 for $125 worth of product that you get to choose. And, it ships FREE!
- Once you join, you get 20 percent off your orders placed as a demonstrator. This discount is also valid on items from the Clearance Rack, Paper Pumpkin and other sales!
- As a demonstrator, you are still eligible for hostess rewards on orders of $150 or more! If you piggyback this on other specials, you can come away feeling like you won the Stampin’ Up! lottery!
- You get the first look at new catalogs, with the chance to pre-order before anyone else! This includes the Holiday catalog, Occasions Catalog, Sale-A-Bration promotion and, of course, the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
- You can quit at any time without penalty. To remain a demonstrator, you only have to buy (or sell!) $300 per quarter (and Stampin’ Up! gives you until the NEXT full quarter to meet this goal when you sign up). Once you go a full quarter without meeting this goal, you just roll off. No drama. No penalty.
- You get to be part of the fun and fabulous InKing Royalty community of hobby and career demonstrators who share ideas and offer support.
- If, like me, you end up discovering a passion for sharing your hobby and Stampin’ Up!’s amazing products, you can find all the resources you need to turn your passion into a business! There is never any pressure to do so, but plenty of encouragement and advice if you make the decision to sell work your hobby.
- Even as a hobbyist, you can earn 20 percent of the personal net sales if your friends and family place orders! So, those monthly crafting get-togethers can still lead to income for you!
Whether you’re looking for a way to save money on Stampn’ Up!’s amazing products, or looking for a new career doing something you enjoy, I’d LOVE to have you as part of my team! To find out more information, or to sign up, click here: Join the Fun!