Families First for the Pals Blog Hop
Welcome to the Families First Pals Blog Hop for April 2017! We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes.
This month we are featuring projects that are all about our families. This is a great time of year to think about what to make for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or upcoming graduations. And, family vacations are just around the corner… how would you want to remember those special family moments? We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full line-up will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
When I found out the theme to this blog hop was “Families First,” I immediately thought about the most precious and newest members of our families — babies!
Babies are sweet, cuddly and they smell nice. In other words, TOTALLY the opposite of most of our fully grown family members.
And what better way to welcome these bouncing bundles of sunshine and joy than with a 4″ x 4″ card made with the adorable Moon Baby stamp set paired with paper I just can’t quit from the Cupcakes and Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack?
To make this card I stamped the image in Basic Gray ink and colored it with Watercolor Pencils in Calypso Coral, Basic Gray and Daffodil Delight. I cut the little moon baby out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, which make everything just *that* much cuter, especially when cut out of Thick Whisper White card stock.
I used a silver star from the Neutrals Sequin Embellishments to add some sparkle to the card.
Simple. Easy. Sweet.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Susan Itell at simplestampin.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme by Becky Retzer
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards