Putting Families First for the Pals Blog Hop
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for April 2016! We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month, we are featuring projects that are all about our families.
This is a great time of year to think about what to make for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or upcoming graduations. And, family vacations are just around the corner — how would you want to remember those special family moments?
We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the lineup on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Do you have an amazing mother in your life? Whether that be your birth mom, stepmom, mother-in-law or someone who has been like a mother to you, Mother’s Day is a great time to remind them how important they are to you. Actually, every day is a great time to remind them how important they are to you!
For this card, which can be used for birthdays, a thank you note, a note of encouragement, as well as Mother’s Day, I used the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies from the Occasions catalog. This die set makes it easy to make pretty cards.
For the flowers, I used Rose Red (Crushed Curry center) and Wisteria Wonder (So Saffron center) card stock. The leaves are made using Garden Green card stock. I embellished each flower with a Rhinestone Basic Jewel. A Rose Red Candy Dot is at each of the the floral swag.
The base of the card is made with Very Vanilla card stock to coordinate with the black and vanilla paper from the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack. Often billed as perfect for “masculine” cards, this paper is actually more versatile than that.
The sentiment is stamped in Rose Red ink and is from the Greatest Greetings stamp set, which is in the Occasions catalog.
Thanks for visiting! To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop lineup below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Pam Dotts at Clearly Southern Stampin’
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie <~~ You are here!
- Natalie Bradley at NatalieBradley.com
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Zaring Browning at Karen Zaring Browning
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Debbie Crowley at Expressivley Deb