CASE-ing the Catty for the Pals Blog Hop
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes.
This month we are CASE-ing a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration to choose from. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the lineup on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
For my project, I chose to CASE a card on Page 16 of the Occasions catalog, using the Bloomin’ Hearts Thinlits Die and Bloomin’ Love Stamp Set, shown here:
Because I’m a fan of black and red for Valentine’s Day, I changed up the colors of my card using a Basic Black card stock with Rose Red flowers and patterned paper from the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack. The heart is cut from Whisper White card stock.
I used a VersaMark pad to stamp flowers on my card base and then embossed them with Clear Emboss Powder.
Red sequins from the Brights Sequin Assortment and Basic Pearl Jewels completed the card, which is heading to my daughter in Texas!
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!