Sometimes all you need is a cute little card with a big message. The Hello stamp set fits the bill, with its cheery greeting and sweet little sentiments.
You can’t buy this set, but you can get it for FREE when you buy $50 in products during Stampin’ Up’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. This is a limited-time set and is only available through Feb. 15, or until supplies last, so don’t hesitate if this is on your wish list!
Here’s an even better deal: If you join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator during the Sale-A-Bration promotion, this is what you get:
- $155 in in products that you choose for just $99! This is $30 more than the normal joining benefit, and is only available until March 31.
- A 20 percent discount off future orders, with the opportunity to earn bigger discounts.
- Free shipping on your kit.
- Catalogs and other business supplies to share with your friends.
- Support from the InKing Royalty team, as well as from other SU demonstrators to help you build your business,.
- If you choose to join as a hobby demonstrator, that’s great, too! There’s no pressure to sell; you just need to meet the minimum quarterly amount to stay active. If at any time you don’t you just roll off without penalty.
To make this card, I used my Stampin’ Write markers (Tempting Turquoise, Tangelo Twist, Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight) to color the rubber. Before stamping I huffed on the stamp to reactivate the ink and make sure it was nice and juicy. The Thick Whisper White card stock is a perfect base for the bright colors, and the heavier weight gives it some heft despite the small 3″ X 3″ size.
Thanks for stopping by!